Please read and understand the terms & conditions below
1. Choose your desired print or theme: Snake/Deb/NYC/Bows
Terms & Conditions
Applying to any order for goods made by any person or company herein after called the “Buyer” from Debonair Debonair herein after called the “Company”.
1. All contracts for the purchase of the Company goods shall be deemed to incorporate the terms and conditions here under mentioned. Ownership of goods shall remain the property of Debonair Debonair until payment in full has been received by Debonair Debonair, who remains legal owner of all DESIGNS and COPYRIGHT OF WHICH NO REPRODUCTIONS OR COPIES ARE PERMITTED.
2. Any variation to the under mentioned terms must be agreed and accepted in writing by the Company and shall apply to the particular contract only for which such variation has been requested and agreed.
3. Date of completion shall deem to be “Ex the Company’s Warehouse”.
4. Failure by Company to enforce any of the conditions or if the Company accepts a variation not in accordance with point 2, here of, such acceptance by the Company shall not constitute a waiver of variation of these conditions except in the specific instance and thereafter all terms and conditions herein shall remain in full force and effect.
5. If delivery is delayed by any cause whatsoever, the Company shall not be liable for any loss sustained by the Buyer or any other person in consequence thereof nor shall delay entitle the Buyer to avoid the contract. If the company through any cause outside its control shall be delayed of prevented from effecting delivery in the quantities or by the instalments specified in the order, such delay being beyond the Company’s control including (but without prejudice to the generally of this condition) any strike, labour trouble, shortage of material, fire or other accident, the Company may at any time thereafter and without liability cancel the whole or the remaining part of the order.
6. Sales Charge: By part deposit / part proforma invoice, all prices are as stated in current dated ORDER, all sizes and dimensions quoted are approximate Carriage Paid: On all orders £5000 and over UK Mainland only. Overseas buyers please call for advice. Delivery: Usually within or as agreed at time of order (ie. specified date).
7. Unless Agreed to the Contrary in Writing by Both Parties the Invoiced Price Shall be Payable Without Deduction Within 7 Days of the Invoice Date and before Goods & Orders are despatched
8. The goods of the Company shall be deemed to be satisfactory in all respects and in accordance with the Company’s obligations to the Buyer unless within 7 days from the date of delivery notice in writing is given to the Company specifying the defect in the said goods, or any matter whereby it is alleged that the goods are not in accordance with the order of contract. The goods complained of must be returned to the Company within 5 days of such notice. Delivery thereafter shall entitle the Company to return the same to the Buyer at the Buyers expense without the responsibility for the safe custody or care thereof after delivery to the carrier.
9. No allegation of non delivery of goods will be accepted unless made in writing within 7 days of receipt of the invoice rendered in respect thereof.
10. Minor differences from the approved samples or from the order as submitted whether colour, material or measurements shall not entitle the Buyer to return the goods or any of them or to rescind the contract or give rise to any claim for damages or compensation against the Company.
11. All future transactions with the Company are deemed to be subject to these conditions now withstanding that no formal written order specifying such conditions has been handed to the Buyer unless such conditions being referred to have been expressly excluded, varied or waived in accordance with clause 2 hereof.
12. The Property in the Goods Delivered Shall Remain in the Company Until Payment has been Received on the Terms and Conditions Set Out Herein.